Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Angry Bird Bithday Party

Wow, I have been a bad blogger. Well a lot has happened and been going in Pigeon household. Let me start off with wishing my nephew Lil Man a Happy Birthday!!!! His birthday was October 14, so I am a little late getting to this post. Sorry Lil Man.

Anyways onto his birthday party!!!! He has been obsessed with Angry Birds, and this is all he has been talking about. Angry birds this and Angry birds that. When my store set Halloween back in September his mom (my sister) went into the store to pick some things up. And he of course had to look at the Halloween costumes. When he saw the Angry Birds costume he just had to have it. The conversation went something like this:

Lil Man: "Mom, can I get the Angry Birds Costume?"
K: "Not today."
LM: "But mom I really, really, really want it."
K: "We are not getting it today."
LM: "But, mom what if they sell out?"
K: I think by this point it was a no win situation, "OK. let's get"

Lil Man squeals for joy!!!!!!!!

Now that Lil Man had his costume he was all set for Halloween, now onto his Birthday Party.

The bounce house!

With his obsession he of course had a Angry Birds Birthday Party with a bounce house his favorite. He had an angry birds birthday cake, angry birds candy which he called angry birds poop, angry birds tattoos. If you can imagine it he had it.

Enjoying the bounce house with his cousin Quinn
 
The Angry Birds Shooting Range
 
Quinn taking his turn at the shooting range
 
Special Moment with Uncle Brent
 
Kaylee had a blast hanging out with everyone!
 
I don't think she is having any fun, do you?
 
Angry Bird Birthday Cake
 
Quinn having fun in the dump site
 
Happy Birthday Lil Man!
 
Wow, I can't believe you are 5 years old now. Where has the time gone? I enjoy our special Meme time when you come over and we play like little kids. I love your smile and enthusiasm and I love how when I pick you up from preschool you are so excited that that is all you talk about with your teachers. I have loved watching you grow up and I can't wait to see what this year has in store for us. I am sure more grand adventures, more Meme time and Traildog time. You will always be a special part of my life and know that I will always be there for you no matter what.
 
Happy Birthday Bradyn!!!!!
 
 
 
 
 










No comments:

Post a Comment