It is the the Salomon XT Advanced Skin 5 S-Lab Set Pack!!! I originally tried it on over at Coach Nikons as he had ordered it last week. After wearing it I fell in love with the fit. It is nice and snug with a ton of pockets and it is very comfortable.
Details from Running Warehouse:
- 2 chest pockets (one is zippered and removable)
- 2 front chest pouches, just the right size for bottles or other items
- 2 zipped belt pockets
- 1 main zippered compartment on back
- Exclusive Salomon bladder by Source is included (1.5L)
- Taste-Free™ System
- Bacteria-Free™ System
- Crush & Leak Proof Durabag® Technology
- High Flow Z-Valve™
- Dirt-Shield™ Cover
- Easy Fill, Clean and Drain Widepack™ Closure
- 5mm closed cell PE insulation keeps water cool
- Cool tube Cover
- Sensifit construction reduces abrasion and gives a precise and secure fit
- Ultra breathable stretch material to comfortably and securely hold bladder and essential items
- Adjustable load lifter distributes the load in the pack
- The twin link system secures anywhere on the system for a personalized fit
- 4ºD pole holder is instinctive to use. Quick and easy access to your hiking poles while running
- Safety whistle attached
- Comes with safety blanket
- Weight: 640g (1lb 6oz)
- Pack Volume: 5L
- Dimensions: 37 x 20 x 6 cm
The little flask I bought which Lil Man thought was for him because it is his size. If it goes missing I know who will have it.
I can't wait to wear it out on the trails, I mean wearing it around the house right now is causing the family to laugh at me especially when I am still in my P.J's!!!! There is enough storage space for everything that I will need on the trails for those extra long runs.
Traildog is ready to hit the trail too!