Friday, August 31, 2012

Internet Again and Vacation update

OK, OK so I know it has been a long time since my last post. Yesterday I finally managed to get my Internet hooked up at my new place. You know it is hard to move one day and the next pack up and leave for Tahoe, return and continue to unpack. But I did. It was a great vacation with lots of hiking and hanging out by the lake. Did I mention I ran just about everyday I was there which was a bonus for me as I originally wasn't planning on running as much as I did.

Eagle Falls Trail Hike

Quinn enjoying some lake time

Unfortunately we didn't have our permits, the first day we forgot and the second day there weren't any available. I know major Fail!!!


My little nephew Quinn is a great hiker and I have to say he did better than some of the adults we saw on the trails. It was great to spend some quality time with my sister and Quinn. Upon returning we had everyone over to my place for b-day celebration and we found ourselves enjoying the nice sun and the pool.

Pushing the rock, did you see it move?

Look how big those trees are

Eagle Lake

Sunset on the West Shore

Boat ride, drinks for the adults.


I did manage to unpack, well sort of. Let me just say that the kitchen is done, my room is done, the dinning room is done, the living room is done and the spare bedroom are all livable. I know I still have some work to do with the stuff in the garage and I plan on getting that taken care of shortly. But I am really enjoying the new place and Traildog is having a blast. Lots more to post about!

No comments:

Post a Comment