Monday, December 19, 2011

Surfin Santa

This past Wednesday was Lil Man Christmas program at his pre-school. He had a very special part and front row seats were reserved for his family. This year, I wasn't going to miss out on his Christmas program like I did last year. This year I sat front row and center to enjoy his program.

He had to show me his Candy House!

The teacher's at his school have been working with the students since before Halloween. It is amazing how many songs the little kids memorized. That is dedication on the teachers part and also on the students part.

Mom (my sister) and Lil Man!



Lil Man spilled the beans and told me what his special part was.....or maybe I should say I asked
 so many questions that he told me. What???? I wanted to know!

The entire School!

This year he was to be the surfin Santa. He was very excited about it. The teachers later told us he was picked because he was so animated and was the least likely to get shy in front of all the parents and family. They were right, he is very animated and talking to him is always exciting because I never know what he is going to say or how vocal he will get about it.

The program consisted of 9 songs: Rudolph The Red Nosed Reindeer
                                                        What a World We'd Have
                                                         Jingle Bells
                                                         The Angel Band
                                                         The Merry Hula
                                                         Must Be Santa
                                                         I'm Gettin Nuttin' For Christmas
                                                         Christmas Time's A Comin
                                                         We Wish You A Merry Christmas

Lil Man the surfin Santa!

Listening to Lil Man and his classmates really got me in the Holiday Spirit, and I thought they did awesome. I am so proud of him. I enjoyed it so much that all the stress from earlier had melted away and I was left with a open heart, a smile on my face, and a laughter throughout.

Me and Lil Man

He was serious about ringing the bells. "Are you ringing your bell?"

Thank you Lil Man for such a special evening and I can't wait to celebrate Christmas with the family!

1 comment:

  1. Oh.my.gosh!!! I love the Surfin Santa! How adorable does he look on the surf board! The class photos is precious too!!

    Gosh. This is the best age, they are SO excited about things right now and yet SO opinionated! HA

    ReplyDelete