Monday, July 18, 2011

Vacation in South Lake Tahoe

After TRT 50k it was some time for some R&R and what better place to take a vacation than South Lake Tahoe. My sister and Lil Man came up with me and the last few days have been fun filled. We went on the nature walk at Taylor Creek, saw the old estates and spent a lot of time on the beach and at the pool. Lil Man has enjoyed his special trip and I have been enjoying some time off away from work and all the hustle and bustle of my normal life.

What more could I ask for?

Enjoying the view and some mommy time

We never get a group photo. My twin sister and lil man and me

Time for some rock throwing

Taylor Creek Stream Profile

Just mesmerized by the fish

A bit tired but nothing is going to stop him from taking his pine cones home, not even a snack

Pool Time

Canyon Ball!!

Enjoying the pool


Playing on the beach

It has been very nice just relaxing. We spent most of today at the beach and the pool. The great thing is the beach is right outside our door about a 25yd walk which makes it very convenient for when he/I get tired and need a short break or a snack or a beer. It has been nice not having any sort of schedule and just doing what we all want to do. I will be sad when our time here is up but for now I am just enjoying every moment. 

No comments:

Post a Comment