Thursday, October 7, 2010

Special Day

Today is Thursday and next Thursday is turnover. Yeah!!! I am so excited, because that also means I am on vacation for two weeks. After running on Tuesday with Trailmomma I was excited to be out there again. But then I remembered she wasn't able to run this Thursday, but it probably was a good idea that we didn't run. I am in some more pain, more pain than usual.

Instead of running with trailmomma it was special meme day with Lil Man.

I had a very special day planned for him just as soon as I got home from work. He was excited and was grinning from ear to ear when he heard about our special day. In fact he didn't have a care in the world when his mom left.

First up was a little stroll around the block.


Then it was off to play with Traildog Toby was excited that we were hanging out with him.

Traildog playing with Lil Man
Then we had a chicken wrangling event.



Look I found the eggs!

Off to swim lessons we went but as we were resting on the couch before we left he was falling asleep from all of the excitement and activities from earlier. On the way to swim lessons he got his special treat....Chocolate Milk......

He was tired

Then we came home and he had his evening bath followed by dinner. Where I might add he ate his entire plate.
Cute!

Then it is just some relaxation.

Enjoying being with Meme

I am glad I was able to spend some special time with Lil Man, because he and the rest of the family are heading to Disneyland tomorrow and will be gone for a entire week. I will miss him and everyone but I will also enjoy some me time. Looking forward to Saturday though, Trailmomma and I are going to enjoy a early morning run. Nothing to strenuous just an hour or so.








1 comment:

  1. Awe!!!! What a great day! Lil Man is so cute and SO good about everything. What a good natured kid! Love it!

    See you tomorrow!!

    ReplyDelete